Global Colliance is hosting a Virtual Event for study abroad in Canada at Georgian College. Meet the Georgian College Country Representative, Mr. Rohan Rawat, only at Global Colliance E-meet.
- The virtual meet will walk you through applying for various programs at Georgian College Canada, what to expect, and ways to prepare amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Discuss a wide range of courses/programs offered by the Georgian College Canada, eligibility, scholarships, and post-study work opportunities.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our world has squeezed, and our bond with technology has become stronger because staying safe at our homes has become the ultimate priority to break the Covid-19 chain. Hence, conducting a virtual study abroad meet for the coming academic year is an alternative to in-person meets and exhibitions.
A virtual study abroad fair can still prove to be an excellent way to connect with top university representatives and find suitable courses/programs.
Global Colliance understands that the Covid-19 pandemic has created new challenges for college students who wish to study abroad right from vaccination to visa, traveling, academics tuition fees, quarantine period at the host country, and many more. There are many questions students and their parents/guardians have; thus, the Global Colliance Virtual Event ensures students that they will be gaining top-quality study abroad experience and thriving on their study abroad programs.
Out of all the countries globally, why do we recommend students to Canada as their study abroad destination?
- Canada is on the top list for international-ranking universities and offering world-class education globally while maintaining utmost measures in education.
- The degree earned from a Canadian university is recognized globally and has a high value in the international trade market.
- Canada is popularly known for its research-intensive universities and ranked 4th globally for best scientific research.
- Canada is currently more affordable than Australia, the UK, and the USA.
- Canadian Colleges have lower tuition fees than other English-speaking countries globally.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Canada had rank number one country globally for quality of life in 2020
- Canada is renowned for its research-intensive universities and ranked 4th in the world for scientific research.
- Canada has zero tolerance for racism and ensures student’s traditions and culture are preserved from wherever they have come.
Why Georgian College Canada is the best pick for Indian students?
- Georgian College is Ontario’s best co-op college, and the ISB survey has ranked the College at #1 in institutions of Ontario and #2 in Canada
- Georgian College offers an advanced transformative experience by engaging its students to experience real-world opportunities within the boundaries of their classroom.
- Georgian College offers 130 diverse programs — diplomas, undergraduate and graduate degrees, full-time, part-time, and preparation courses.
- The available programs in Georgian College can be divided into 13 broad categories — Automotive Business; Business and Management; Community Safety; Computer Studies; Design & Visual Arts; Engineering & Environmental Technologies; Health, Wellness & Sciences; Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation; Human Services; Indigenous Studies; Liberal Arts; Marine Studies and Skilled Trades.
We welcome all students who wish to apply for Canada study abroad and are still confused about how and what they need to do. This is the time to communicate and ask all your questions, one step to your dream study abroad.
Join the Global Colliance Virtual Meet and know more about the Georgian College Canada!!
DON’T MISS OUT!! SAVE THE DATE!!
- 24th June’ 21 — Surat
- 25th June’ 21 — Delhi
- 1st July’ 21 — Vadodara
- 2nd July’ 21 — Ahmedabad
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make your future bright, don’t miss out! We hope to see you all soon!