- Score 8+ Band in first IELTS Attempt
- Over 15 Years of Experience.
- Improve test-related skills for all sections of the test: listening, reading, writing and speaking. Learn useful grammar and vocabulary.
- Develop effective test strategies, tips, and techniques to help your perform better.
- Get IELTS ready and be calm and confident on your test day.
- We are here to help
Live your dream, take the first step towards IELTS.
If you truly want to have a successful career or just study abroad, IELTS is a must for you. IELTS will not only open new career paths for you, but it will ignite a confidence in you to read, speak and write English. Students and professionals, who have made up their mind to settle abroad for study or work purposes, should definitely take the IELTS test. As the scope for a better future ahead, depends upon IELTS. So, give your career the right direction and enrol yourself for the Best IELTS coaching in ahmedabad which is none other than Global Colliance.
Why choose Global Colliance for Ielts?
- Certified and professional course specific trainers.
- 15000+ Students Benefited
- 80% Students scored 7+ Bands
- 200k+ Hours of live training delivered
- A Free IELTS demo lecture.
- British Council Certified Trainer
- Tips and Strategies with Cambridge study material
- One on One Interaction
- Weekly Mock Tests
- Flexible Timings
- Activity Based Learning
What do you get?
Academic & General Training
Global Colliance has helped 15000+ students achieve their desired IELTS Score
Limited seats. Register with Global Colliance today!
How do you avail this free IELTS Demo class?
- Step 1: Register with Global Colliance
- Step 2: Schedule a free counselling session with Global Colliance (in person or virtual)
- Step 3: Receive an email with IELTS Free Demo class details
Students passed through Global Colliance
IELTS coaching with good results.
IELTS FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a test to assess the English language skills of candidates who want to study, work or migrate to a country where English is the official language of communication.
Test takers do not understand the nuances of IELTS writing section and fail to understand the expectation of the examiner. A thorough understanding of Task Response, Coherence & Cohesion, Lexical Resources and Grammatical Range & Accuracy and guided practice under trained faculty is a must to score high in IELTS Writing section.This is the reason we lay a lot of emphasis on Writing in our training.
Fluency, coherence, pronunciation, lexis, vocabulary and grammar. These are thoroughly practised through activities and role-plays
Listen with focus and carefully. Visualise and analyse. Predict answers. Be attentive and focused even when you have missed a particular word or phrase. Special practice is given for part 3 and part 4.
Learn to read fast,use skimming and scanning techniques taught during the training and save time to give a quick glance at the questions and read again for answers. This is extensively practised during Reading classes.