What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We only collect basic personal data about you which includes your name, address, phone number, email etc. We also collect the location of your IP just to assign the right representative to get in touch with you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill a form on our website, subscribe to our blogs, use Live Chat feature or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill a form, sign up for our blog, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How we share information we collect?
We do NOT share your information with third parties, we do NOT share your email addresses with sponsors or any third parties, and we do NOT run exclusive ‘sponsored’ emails on behalf of third parties.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
However, no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100% secure and so we encourage you to take care when disclosing personal information online and to use readily available tools, such as Internet firewalls, anti-virus and anti-spyware software, and similar technologies to protect yourself online.
Information about Cookies:
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
For how long do we store the cookies?
We store the cookie for 30 days. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. More information on our retention schedule can be found online.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.